Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna zeus joteste pierwszymilion
forum o Zeusie, Joteste i Pierwszym Milionie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nike air max 95

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Płyty - Zeus, Joteste, Pierwszy Milion itd.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
aleader2017

PostWysłany: Pią Maj 11, 2018 15:51    Temat postu: nike air max 95 Odpowiedz z cytatem

1 before record Rose Bowl crowd

The record Rose Bowl crowd of 93,226 largely wore scarlet and blue, chanting and cheering on mighty Barcelona's solid season opening performance against the LA Galaxy.

By the final minutes, many of those same fans were roaring for the local team's reserves as they stayed competitive with a European superpower. history.

"Considering we've only practiced about seven days and had a lot of traveling, overall I come away with a good sensation," Barcelona coach Luis Enrique said through a translator. "I'm happy with the way the team played overall. cheap nike air max, The intensity was similar to what we've seen in practice."

The record crowd largely supported Barcelona despite the absence of Lionel Messi and Neymar, who stayed home from the International Champions Cup tour to stay fresh for the games that count. Dani Alves and Claudio Bravo also were unavailable because of the Gold Cup.

Yet the Galaxy took consolation in a solid effort despite missing several of their own regulars and their second half lineup filled with youngsters even got a goal. Tommy Meyer scored on a header off a pass from Mika Vayrynen late in second half injury time, denying Barcelona of a clean sheet.

"I'm really speechless to be able to play on the same field with such great professional athletes, people I've watched on TV for so long," said Ariel Lassiter, cheap nike air max, a 20 year old forward from the Galaxy's reserve team. "To be able to see where I want to be in the future, to imagine being in their shoes, just encourages me to work harder."

MLS MVP Robbie Keane and new arrival Steven Gerrard played the first half for the Galaxy, who were short handed with four regulars and new signee Giovani Dos Santos all away on Gold Cup international duty.

Barcelona substituted seven players at halftime, using Gerard Pique and Andres Iniesta, while the Galaxy changed their entire lineup, largely using development team players. cheap nike air max 95,

The Galaxy still hung in against the mighty La Liga champions despite struggling for shots, markedly improving on their 7 0 loss to Manchester United on the same field a year ago.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Maj 11, 2018 15:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Płyty - Zeus, Joteste, Pierwszy Milion itd. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: