Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna zeus joteste pierwszymilion
forum o Zeusie, Joteste i Pierwszym Milionie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

incident he was assessed a two-minute minor for kneeing.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Płyty - Zeus, Joteste, Pierwszy Milion itd.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 15, 2018 03:09    Temat postu: incident he was assessed a two-minute minor for kneeing. Odpowiedz z cytatem

MONTREAL - Former hockey great Guy Lafleur told his civil trial Wednesday he lost advertising and endorsement contracts following his 2008 arrest. Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey .Lafleur is seeking $2.16 million in a civil suit against the Crown and Montreal police for what he calls financial losses, moral damages and suffering to his family.He described the arrest as unjustified and exaggerated.I dont want other people to be put in the same situation as me, Lafleur told the court. I dont want them or their families to live what I lived.Lafleur was arrested in 2008 and found guilty in 2009 of giving contradictory testimony at his sons bail hearing. The conviction was overturned on appeal a year later.He testified that at least two sponsorship and advertising contracts that helped make up his livelihood were cancelled because of the damage to his reputation.Companies didnt want to work with him after he was arrested, Lafleur said.My name is my livelihood and they had just attacked my past, my present and my future, he testified.A lawyer for the Montreal police countered that Lafleur has not established the contracts were annulled as a result of his legal woes, adding the economic downturn in 2008 was likely more responsible. Jerome Baker Dolphins Jersey .S. President Barack Obama saluted the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks at the White House on Monday -- a rare moment for a president hungry to see more victorious teams from his hometown. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys .Dawson also birdied two of the last four holes to reach 12-under 132 on TPC San Antonios AT&T Canyons Course. He won his only title in a PGA Tour-sanctioned event in 2002 in the Web.com Tours LaSalle Bank Open.Im not going to lose any sleep, believe me, Dawson said. I used to be a perfectionist, but my attitude now is to play like Im in the pro-am. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Minkah-Fitzpatrick-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=939 . The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable.Minnesota Wild forward Matt Cooke will not appeal his seven-game suspension for kneeing Colorado Avalanche defenceman Tyson Barrie during Game 3 of their series. Cooke was handed the suspension after an in-person hearing on Wednesdaay. Dan Marino Jersey. If the suspension is not fully served in this years playoffs, it will continue on next season. The suspension is the sixth of Cookes career. After the incident he was assessed a two-minute minor for kneeing. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Cze 15, 2018 03:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Płyty - Zeus, Joteste, Pierwszy Milion itd. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: