Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna zeus joteste pierwszymilion
forum o Zeusie, Joteste i Pierwszym Milionie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Pandora Swan offers a pave design

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Pytania, aktualności itd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Ashleiy

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 09, 2017 10:29    Temat postu: Pandora Swan offers a pave design Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Pandora Travel Together Forever pendant was one of my early favourites from the Pre Autumn collection, and it offers a rather sweeter, more romantic design than most of Pandoras other travel pandora charms pieces. I am actually on holiday at the moment, but I managed to get hold of this Pandora charm a little early so that I could have the review pictures taken and edited before I went away. I have often chatted with people here about how Pandora have become repetitive with their heart designs, releasing many with each new collection, and perhaps giving the impression that they are returning to motifs that they know will sell and almost playing it safe.
However, for me, the Pandora Swans pose has rather a lovely feel of serenity and tranquillity the stillness of the lake. I am sure this charm would have worked really well as a plain silver design, with some oxidised details delineating the wings instead of the cubic zirconia, but the sparkle does add that extra touch of majesty. The other thing that I really love about this pandora birthstone rings charm is that, despite it is pave detailing, it has a threaded core! Often Pandora pave charms are unthreaded such as the Pandora Spring Graduate Owl, but this Swan offers a pave design that also feels nicely substantial. The detailing on the top of the charm is one of my favourite aspects, just where the wings come together.
I wanted mine to be as light and bright as possible! As with all the murano glass with hand-painted detailing, this one varies a lot in person. Luckily, I had a lovely SA when I got my murano and we both went hunting through the charms they had in store to find one with nicely defined leaves and cherry red berries. This Pandora Holly murano charm was the best of the bunch many had quite distorted leaves, or blurred colours. The size of the berries also varied a lot for the best effect, you probably want to choose one with pandora princess rings large berries, so you get a nice, deep red.
Pandora Beads have always are highly sought after due to their highest quality pandora charms günstig and artistic designs. They have been the most popular and well-like jewelry item becoming a household name all over the world.
The Pandora Forest Fairy would fit really nicely on a traditional fairy tale themed bracelet, with charms such as the Song Bird, Frog Prince etc, but for this review I am actually more inclined to focus on the forest aspect of this little charm. I find pandora charms sale myself more inspired by the idea of her hidden amongst flowers and leaves, and deep foresty greens, rather than as part of an explicit fairy tale theme. I love this styling from Pandora, for example, where the Pandora Fairy is just tucked into the top corner of the left bracelet design. This is definitely a new Pandora piece, and I can appreciate that it will not be to all tastes.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Cze 09, 2017 10:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Pytania, aktualności itd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: