Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna zeus joteste pierwszymilion
forum o Zeusie, Joteste i Pierwszym Milionie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

was retired last month.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Płyty - Zeus, Joteste, Pierwszy Milion itd.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Pią Cze 15, 2018 04:23    Temat postu: was retired last month. Odpowiedz z cytatem

TORONTO -- R. Buffalo Bills Jerseys .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. Dickey had a 14-13 record with a 4.21 earned-run average and 177 strikeouts in his first season in Toronto. He had only two errors in his 224.2 innings of play, qualifying him for the award as best fielder at his position for the first time in his career. The 39-year-old knuckleballer is the ninth Blue Jay to win a Gold Glove and the first since outfielder Vernon Wells in 2006. St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina won his sixth straight Gold Glove award Tuesday, making him one of four players in the World Series rewarded for superior defence this season. Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia and right fielder Shane Victorino also were honoured, along with Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright. Boston has a 3-2 edge over St. Louis going into Game 6 on Wednesday night. Colorado third baseman Nolan Arenado became the first rookie to win a Gold Glove since Seattle outfielder Ichiro Suzuki in 2001. Atlanta shortstop Andrelton Simmons and Baltimore third baseman Manny Machado also were among the eight first-time recipients. "Its pretty awesome," Simmons said in a brief interview on ESPN during the awards show. The Orioles and Royals had three winners apiece, tied for the most of any team. Baltimore finished with the fewest errors in the majors (54) and set a big league record with a .991 fielding percentage. Kansas City left fielder Alex Gordon took his third Gold Glove in a row, while first baseman Eric Hosmer and catcher Salvador Perez each received their first. "Ive got a trophy case back in Lincoln, (Neb.), so this one wont be the chip-and-dip tray. This one will actually go up in the trophy case," Gordon said. "It means a lot. The first one was pretty special, just because its the first one, but to be able to share it with two teammates makes this one the best one of all." Baltimore shortstop J.J. Hardy and centre fielder Adam Jones were repeat winners, as was Rockies left fielder Carlos Gonzalez. His 22-year-old teammate, Arenado, became the 10th rookie to win. "Im still kind of in shock. I still cant believe it," he said on ESPN. Center fielder Carlos Gomez became the first Gold Glove winner for Milwaukee since shortstop Robin Yount in 1982, ending the longest drought for any team in the 57-year history of the award. Toronto knuckleballer R.A. Dickey was the winner among American League pitchers. Arizonas Gerardo Parra won in right field after taking the National League honours in left two years ago. Other recipients in the NL were Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips, his fourth, and Diamondbacks first baseman Paul Goldschmidt, his first. "Pretty cool," said Goldschmidt, who also won the Hank Aaron Award as the NLs top hitter this season. Now, a Gold Glove for Goldschmidt as well. Fits like a ... well ... you know. "Its a huge honour to get recognized," he said. "Theres so many great players around the league." Since 1957, Rawlings has presented Gold Gloves to the finest fielders at their positions. Managers and coaches vote for players in their league but cannot choose their own guys. For the first time this year, Rawlings added a sabermetric element to the balloting. The SABR Defensive Index made up about 25 per cent of the process. "Wow, hard work pays off," Phillips said. "I take pride in my defence and try to go out there to make the pitching staff feel comfortable while theyre on the mound. I like being the pitchers best friend. People overlook defence these days." Six teams accounted for 14 of the 18 winners. Only two clubs had multiple winners last season, when the Orioles claimed three and the New York Yankees two. "To win three Gold Gloves this year was very impressive I think for our team, for our organization," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "These young men who won these Gold Gloves have worked their tails off defensively, and the thing that impresses me so much is I think these kids are only going to get better and better defensively." Rawlings announced three finalists at each position last week. Tampa Bays entire infield was picked, but none of those four players won. Baltimore led all teams with six finalists, including first baseman Chris Davis, right fielder Nick Markakis and catcher Matt Wieters. At perhaps the most competitive spot, the 21-year-old Machado supplanted Texas Adrian Beltre and Tampa Bays Evan Longoria, who combined to win the previous six AL Gold Gloves at third base. Machado became the first Orioles third baseman to win since Hall of Famer Brooks Robinson took the last of his 16 straight in 1975. Josh Allen Bills Jersey . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday. Tremaine Edmunds Bills Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jim-Kelly-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=861 . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level.DALLAS -- Kari Lehtonen stopped all 37 shots and the Dallas Stars clearly frustrated the top-seeded Anaheim Ducks. Everything changed in this first-round series when the Stars got their first home playoff game in six years. While Dallas captain Jamie Benn skated out of the penalty box to score first and 19-year-old rookie Valeri Nichushkin added a goal, Anaheims dynamic scoring duo of Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry probably had more punches than shots as the Stars won 3-0 in Game 3 Monday night. "Im pretty sure if you watch the scrums, our guys got punched in the face a few times," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "Eventually youre going to punch back. ... For us, we know weve got a good skating team and I think that we can frustrate." Ruff said it was "just playoff hockey." Lehtonen held up through five Anaheim power plays and had some tremendous stops to get his first career post-season victory. "It was unbelievable. Thats Kari at his best," Benn said. "He made some big saves at key times and kept us in the game and pretty much won that game for us." Game 4 is Wednesday night. And this best-of-seven series is now guaranteed Game 5 in Anaheim, where the Ducks opened the series with a pair of one-goal victories. It had been 2,162 days since the Stars last hosted a playoff game, May 19, 2008, a 4-1 loss to Detroit in the clinching Game 6 of the Western Conference finals. This one ended with chants for Lehtonen, previously 0-4 in the playoffs (two losses with Atlanta in 2007) with a 4.58 goals-against average and .858 save percentage. "I think in the first game I got scored on with the first shot and that just kind of sets the tone for the rest of the game. I was able to make a couple of good saves and it just kind of went from there," Lehtonen said. "At the age of 30, it was about time to get that first one." Late in the second period, Getzlaf and Perry were exchanging punches with different Dallas players during a stoppage. Antoine Roussel delivered a roundhouse left to Getzlaf, the Anaheim captain wearing a half-visor to protect the stitches from taking a puck to the face in Game 1. Meanwhile, Stars defenceman Alex Goligoski and Perry were going at it. Asked about the physical play, Getzlaf responded, "Youve got to stay as disciplined as you can, but you have to protect yourself, too. I never expected them to tarrget my face that much. Tremaine Edmunds Jersey. ." Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau was pretty direct with how he felt. "I guess you do anything to win, but its not something I think our team would do," Boudreau said. "Well take them and be as mean and physical as we need to be." Lehtonen had a kick save near the end of the first power play in the final minute of the first period. That came right before Benn came out of the penalty box and skated toward the other end. Trevor Daley, the only Stars player left from their last playoff team in 2008, passed to Shawn Horcoff, who shot. The ricochet was knocked into the net by Benn with 35 seconds left in the first period to put the Stars ahead to stay. "We look to shut them down, you know to get under their skin," Daley said. Benn had been penalized for hooking right after Daley was having words with Getzlaf. The back-and-forth with Daley and Getzlaf carried into the second period, and they had to be separated in the opening minute -- just before an eerie replay for Ducks defenceman Stephane Robidas when he broke his right leg again. Robidas had to be helped off the ice after his leg bent awkwardly when a sliding Ryan Garbutt of Dallas undercut him. The team said the latest fracture was just above the one he sustained Nov. 29 while with Dallas. He didnt play again until being traded to Anaheim last month. "Its a huge loss because he was playing great," Boudreau said. "And of course I think all the guys on the bench felt extremely bad for him. I mean, heres your teammate whos just fought his way back from a broken leg." Fans cheered for the 37-year-old Robidas, chanting "Robi, Robi!" as he left the ice before being transported to a hospital. Nichushkin scored on a one-timer through the legs of Frederik Andersen, the rookie goalie who stopped 66 of 71 shots in Anaheim. Andersen faced only 22 shots in Game 3. Garbutt added a goal in the third period. NOTES: The game came exactly six weeks after Stars forward Rich Peverley collapsed on the home bench because of an irregular heartbeat against Columbus, and later underwent corrective surgery. There was a huge cheer when he was shown during a video that was part of the pregame production. ... It was a record crowd of 19,120 at the American Airlines Center, breaking the mark set when Mike Modanos No. 9 jersey was retired last month. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Cze 15, 2018 04:23    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Płyty - Zeus, Joteste, Pierwszy Milion itd. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: