Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna zeus joteste pierwszymilion
forum o Zeusie, Joteste i Pierwszym Milionie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

adidas tubular shadow white womens

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Pytania, aktualności itd
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
car3r

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 05, 2019 01:47    Temat postu: adidas tubular shadow white womens Odpowiedz z cytatem

[img]https://image-cdn.hypb.st/https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F06%2Fadidas-originals-continental-80-yung-series-closer-look-1.jpg?q=75&w=800&cbr=1&fit=max[/img]
The adidas nmd r1 womens pink and black features a pink and black textured pattern Primeknit upper and solid pink 3 stripes. These also have the highly responsive and lightweight boost cushioning and white midsoles, also with white outsoles. The sockliner and heel cap both match the pink 3 stripes.
The iconic adidas superstar mens black sale Foundation gets an all-black design with the "Core Black," featuring a smooth leather construction. The shoe's signature shell-toe application remains intact, as does the herringbone pattern on the heel cup of the rubber outsole. Tonal adidas and Superstar branding blends into the design.
The adidas tubular shadow white womens will be undergoing a change as adidas will be introducing the Tubular Doom Soc. Some notable changes between the original Tubular Doom and this Soc version is that this Soc version comes constructed out of a new Primeknit upper, a new heel counter, and a much lower ankle. Other details include a traditional ribbed midsole and Tubular outsole.
These certainly are a standout pair of sneakers mainly because they look so unusual, which I really adidas alphabounce beyond grey carbon, if the black and white pattern isn’t to your tast you can get 4 or 5 other colourways from Adidas (not sure about the UK yet). I bought mine from eBay for about £140 and they retail for about £80 from Adidas, but this colourway is now hard to find. This is a first version release and will be the start of something big in my opinion, do try and get a pair if you can.
https://www.snugfree.com/
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sie 05, 2019 01:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Pytania, aktualności itd Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: