Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna zeus joteste pierwszymilion
forum o Zeusie, Joteste i Pierwszym Milionie

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ciZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

gw2 gold Most Extravagant Gifts

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Hyde Park
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶ć
aJ5dY4aD9y

Doł±czył: 09 Maj 2014

PostWysłany: Wto Maj 13, 2014 01:16    Temat postu: gw2 gold Most Extravagant Gifts Odpowiedz z cytatem

Most Extravagant GiftsYears of slaving over spreadsheets, lunches at your desk and predawn commutes have finally paid off–it’s bonus time and you’re set to receive a pretty penny. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">gw2 gold</a> If you are one of the lucky ones who had a great year and are thinking of sharing the wealth, check out our list of the season’s most sensational gifts. From a trip of a lifetime to a sparkly set of diamond earrings, there is much to be had when money is no object. Celebrating a good year always begins with great champagne. And what better way to toast your success than with a bottle of prestige cuvee presented in a one-of-a-kind Krug commissioned ice bucket by jeweler James de Givenchy of Taffin? In Pictures: Most Extravagant Gifts Rare opals called cachologs from the Cach river in Bokhara are placed around the outside of the bucket and set in red lacquer–a look that de Givenchy says is inspired by the bubbles in champagne. “The mediums I used [lacquer, platinum and cacholongs] typically belong to the jewelry world,” says Givenchy. “I would love to see it in the apartment of a contemporary art collector.” But one-of-a-kind objects don’t necessarily have to be museum-quality pieces to be just as fantastic. Take the stately Bentley Arnage: It has a 6.75 liter twin-turbocharged V-8 engine, which goes from zero to 60 in 5.2 seconds. In addition, the Arnage is customizable. “We tell people when they first walk through the door to a Bentley dealership ‘the answer is yes, now tell us what you want,’” says David Reuter, general manager of public relations at Bentley Motors. “From putting in cashmere cloth for the seats, to installing a PlayStation in the back of the car for the kids–literally sky is the limit in terms of what we can do to the car. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">guild wars 2 gold</a> ” To make up for lost time with the family, why not book a two-and-a-half hour flight on Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic? Charter flights on the suborbital space plane begin in 2009. With an interior resembling a Gulf Stream jet, the plane travels up to three times the speed of sound, and seats six. Post-trip, passengers and one guest each head to Branson’s private Necker Island in the Bahamas to indulge in four days of post-flight relaxation. “Much like Branson himself, this trip is for the unique and adventurous who want a traveling experience unlike any other,” says Ginger Reeder, spokeswoman for Neiman Marcus, which sells the package. Since Neiman Marcus announced the trip as one of its “fantasy gifts 2006,” there have been multiple inquiries about it. “This trip,” she continues, “definitely piques curiosity.” While money can’t always buy you love, it might buy you some forgiveness, especially if you spent too much time on the job. If a quick fix is in order, Harry Winston’s $8.8 million, 60 carat diamond pear-shaped drop earrings are sure to please anyone that is feeling neglected. Hoping to keep someone warm when work takes you away? Furrier J. Mendel is offering a $350,000 custom-made sable coat. Making up for lost time might call for something more than a quick purchase. For a rate of $100,000, you can rent out the spa at the The Ritz Carlton in Orlando for a day. <a href="http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx">guild wars 2 gold</a> Pampering can also be found at the Hotel Seiyo Ginza, a Rosewood hotel in Tokyo, which offers a $9,770 “Princess Package.” It allows a lucky guest to be pampered like an imperial Japanese princess. The package comes with traditional spa services, as well as a butler that caters to her every demand. For the ultimate in private getaways, nothing says “I need to spend quality time with you” more than a private island in the Bahamas. The $8,750,000 74-acre Leasehold Island features five beaches, a three-dock marina and a four-bedroom, three-bath house. Listing agent George Damianos, chief executive of Damianos Sotheby’s International Realty, says a private island is the ultimate in exclusivity. “People want to escape the bustle of traditional vacation spots,” he says, “so they decide to create their own spot to relax.” Of course, you’ll need a chartered plane to get you there. One Sky Jet offers a prepaid card on which you can put between $50,000 and $10 million toward the purchase of a flight. For the harried executive, it’s a way of telling his family, “I am going to make up for all those nights that I was absentee–and I’m going to do it by taking you where ever you want,” says Chief Executive Greg Johnson. “It’s a pretty effective tactic, if you ask me.” xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil użytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶ć Wy¶lij email OdwiedĽ stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Maj 13, 2014 01:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum zeus joteste pierwszymilion Strona Główna -> Hyde Park Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: